Monday, April 18, 2005

old people veggies

I guess when you get to the golden years your appetite changes slightly. I have this friend....well no thats not right. Its actually Catherine's grandma's friend. This do-gooder is no stranger to a Catholic kneeler and she helps the world by offering choice canned-goods to needy people. When I first arrived in St. Louis, I'll admit, times were tough.. Her intentions were well and her groceries appreciated. For five months she has been my vegetable outfitter even though I have graciously declined the need for more food. My bursting cabinets are occupied by roughly seventy five pounds of mustard greens, sliced beets, new potatoes, yams, and hominey. Please forward recepies.

1 comment:

Blackjack For Fun said...

Also what in that case it is necessary to do?